Pages

From Dreamtsoft Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Pages

Pages are the starting point for navigating the F8 UI. As you navigate from place to place, you're going from page to page. Pages have a layout that is made up of containers. Here is an example of a simple page that has a container that makes up the whole page, widget 100% and height 100%:

SimplePage.jpg

Here is another example of a page that has a navigator that uses 20% of the page and some markup that uses the other 80%:

SimplePage2.jpg

Layouts are customizable and you can add as many containers as necessary. Page Components are rendered in the container. A container will always contain a page component inside of it. Therefore, a page container == component.

For more information on Pages and UI components go to our Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9B6pl3pbac&list=PLHYEkrwCxJdNTA2NoIZD19NUYtn5MxptA&index=4